Monday 7 November 2016

Space Frontier

I’m a big sci-fi fan so when I find out there is a sci-fi beer made by Italian Craft Brewers Brew Fist I knew I was going to do a blog on this.





I haven’t had much experience at all with Italian beers but Brew Fist have given me some good brews in the past including the Spaghetti Western Imperial Stout.

Another fine product by Brew Fist

This brewer cares about their product, not only do they produce fantastic beer but they have such creative labels to market them.

On first note the Space Frontier Grape India Pale Ale beer had a very fruity smell, no aliens came flying out of it though.

At 6% it had a nice kick to it upon tasting, the flavours were rich and it made me think of movies such as Star Wars or the famous sci-fi novel series Universal Conflict.

What the beer makes me think of
Check this out for an interesting ingredients list, the beer is made with Pilsner, Oat and Grape must malts and two hop varieties, Citra and Mosaic.

In Tasmania, I only know of it being sold at Crown Cellars in Launceston, apart from that you are on your own.

Cheers,

Dave

Aliens ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment