Friday 25 November 2016

Molson Canadian

You know I like trying beer from other countries, this time I tried something from the land of hockey and bears. For my first Canadian Beer I present to you Molson Canadian.


Canada is a place I know very little about to be honest, I know a few awesome Canadians and my girlfriend even lived there for a year so I have great respect for the country, plus I love hockey.



Directly from their website they give a nice description of their fine export: “Canada is known around the world for our vast wilderness, thousands of freshwater lakes, and golden Prairie barley fields as far as the eyes can see. Our land is packed full of nature at its best. And it’s from this land that we make our signature beer, Molson Canadian. Brewed without preservatives, Molson Canadian is proudly made locally in Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Moncton and St. John’s.”

Made from Canada, literally.

International beers to me have signature flavours, I can taste a standard beer and tell you if its American, Chinese, Japanese, Mexican or European. Molson Canadian has a different signature flavour again. I will have to try other Canadian beers to make a comparison.

My first Canadian Beer.

On a first try this was a nice, pleasant beer, I recommend it if you want to try something different. Down here in Tasmania though it is a bit hard to source but the great thing about a competitive beer market is that international imports seem to keep popping up for us to drink.

Cheers,


Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment