Monday 3 December 2018

Beer Cartel Xmas Advent Calendar 2018



I’ve been bragging about it, so I better let you know what’s going on.
This year I chose to go down a different path for the Christmas Countdown, having tried a local carton, an Australian one and one I’ve had made.




This year I chose Beer Cartel, they have a nicely decorated box for the beers and offered a pretty good discount for ordering online early $165 of beers and I paid about $115 – no postage either I don’t think.
Each year their beers are different and there are even tabs for each day, so the others are still a surprise until its time to open them. In the hole for the 24th there are two cans, one for Christmas eve, the other for Christmas day which means there are 25 beers in this carton.
On top of all that, the Beer Cartel Facebook page each day is promoting which beer is inside – so don’t look until you have opened it already, they have a post with info of the beer and then a video of them drinking it – they are doing my work for me. I was going to drink each beer and update as often as I could but this year, I think I’ll enjoy the beer and share what they have to say.
Apparently, there is a special Christmas beer in here, I’m looking forward to getting to that one.
The carton is currently under the Christmas tree, each morning I get one out and put it in the fridge to enjoy later.

A panel for each day

This would be a good time to point out that ‘Dave’s Beers of the World’ does have a Facebook page – not sure if I ever mentioned that? – with the same name.
Please give it a like because I update it with my new blog posts, share funny beer insights and also keep you updated with what I find out in the world.
In the meantime, its early December and there are Christmas beers soon to be released, happy hunting beer drinkers.
Cheers,
Dave
Christmas is all about Advent Calendars!

No comments:

Post a Comment