Tuesday 18 September 2018

Birra Moretti



Premium Lager Imported from Italy

I knew Italians made beer too, but this is the first one I know I’ve had so far.

A distinctive European feel I was first amazed by the strong beer whiff I got when I popped the lid off.





You can see the globalisation behind the beer industry with the label stating it was imported by Heineken Lion Australia, ties to Holland, Japan and beyond.

I wonder what other treasures Italy has in store?

It’s because of this though that we can get access to gems like this and without there wouldn’t be a Dave’s Beers of the World.

At 4.6% it was a real beer from a company that has been around since 1859.

It has a nice colour and feel to it.

One story behind the moustached man on the label is that the owners saw a man with a moustache sitting at a bar and asked if he could get a picture, the man allowed him on the condition he would be rewarded with beer – a good idea.



It boasts positive reviews online, if you want to sample a real Italian Beer with a proud history of supplying the masses then look for this.

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment