Friday 24 November 2017

James Squire Swindler Tropical Pale


It was my birthday recently. For a present I received a 6-pack of James Squire Tropical Pale, they must have known me very well. I hadn’t sampled this product yet but being a James Squire beer, I knew it would be fantastic.

James Squire boasts an ambitious range of beers and now have one with summer in mind, with tropical, citrus and melon flavours felt in every sip I have enjoyed each of these beers.



I have covered a James Squire beer before and plan to do more so I won’t go into the brewery’s story every time, but I just want to remind you that James Squire is a company that acknowledges Australia’s convict heritage and claims the original James Squire was the first real beer brewer in the colony, going from convict to beer tycoon.

This beer is a perfect thing to have in your hand over the summer with a set of thongs in the other as you turn over the sausages on the sizzling BBQ.

A great birthday present

A good but frustrating thing about this large-scale craft beer company is that they have so many different and interesting beers that when it comes time to choose one I can’t decide on just one.

On a Melbourne trip I was heading from Bar A to Bar B and stumbled upon an actual James Squire bar, with each of their main beers on tap… I stayed for one and vowed I would return one day.

Go ahead, enjoy summer and try another fine beer by James Squire.

Cheers,


Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment