Sunday 27 May 2018

Furphy

Definition 

‘a rumour or story, especially one that is untrue or absurd.’
Look at those, I'm drooling just thinking about it

This Victorian beer has been brewed with the heart and soul of Geelong, out of an old mill.

Made with Victorian hops and malt this is a fruity, malty tasting brew that is to be had while spinning a few furphy’s.

This beer has been out for a little while and I’ve been meaning to try it, I think it’s a funny name for a beer but I’m glad I finally got one. 

Not like any regular ale

Furphy is a part of the Little Creatures line up, known for Dog Days and Pale Ale.

It is great that a region has combined its best ingredients to come up with something remarkable and is proud to display a big V on its logo – for Victoria.

Available on tap and in stubbies and cans this is one you must try if you can get a hold of it.

Cheers,

Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment