Sunday 27 May 2018

Corona Ligera



Where I want to be
At least once a day I have a daydream where I’m sitting in a chair on a warm beach with the waves crashing on the shore in front. Beside me is a bucket filled with ice and Coronas with lime wedges sticking out of them. 

Maybe one day it will happen. 

For now, I noticed that Corona released a new beer, a mid-strength, which is an ever-growing market here in this continent. 

Corona Ligera (with a silent G) is imported directly from Mexico and tastes just like it’s big brother, it is a crisp and refreshing beer, but I would rather drink it with fruit.


Corona have a new beer
For me I don’t need a lighter Corona, on a good night I can knock back almost an entire carton in a good session, I don’t necessarily need a weaker version.

Early reviews have praised its arrival, but it looks like the price point is pretty much the same as full strength which is not going to help sales.



If you are a Corona fan and want a slightly weaker version, then one is now available.

Cheers,
Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment