Friday 8 November 2019

Epic Hop Zombie




My spooky end to October was celebrated with a green can with a living dead vibe.

New Zealand Craft Brewer, Epic have brought this edition up from the ground, rotting flesh and all.








"Hops have taken over the world. Permeated the senses of the minions. Hop Zombies now roam the streets. Lupulin ichor oozing from ravaged legions. Gorging, gouging, masticating. Salivating over insane hop flavours and aromas. The time is nigh. No more festering away in hopless oblivion. Join the Hop Zombie revolution."



As the name suggests this beer was a delight on the senses, or should I say it put my senses into overdrive, like I had walked onto the set of the Walking Dead this beer could raise the dead.

I'm sure Darryl would smash a few of these!

A really good beer for this time of the year at 8.5% (2.2 drinks in a 330ml can) this can cost me just over $10 but it was worth it.

I’ve had a few of Epic’s brews before, this is another good one by them!

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment