Friday 16 August 2019

Kaiju Krush




 Kaiju to me is monster in Japanese, Godzilla being the most iconic in pop culture.


After drinking this it now also means bloody awesome beer.

I’ve known of the Kaiju brand for some time, it seems to be synonymous with craft beer in every stockist I visit.

I can’t believe it took me this long to get my hands on one.


Kaiju Krush is a Tropical Pale Ale, as the name suggests it has a prominent fruit profile.

A 4.7% masterpiece, this is ideal for summer which is fast approaching here.



The creators claim that “It comes in a can so you can ‘krush’ it afterwards”

I agree that this Kaiju is a ‘devastatingly good craft beer’.

Based in Victoria, the creators have designed a mad creature design on every beer.

Many of their other beers are award winning, I will need to try them next!

Cheers,
Dave

Me heading for my next Kaiju beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment