Tuesday 27 August 2019

4 Pines Draught




I was pleased that another 4 Pines beer popped up on my to-drink list.


Knowing this was more than just a draught there would be more than meets the eye.






Let me introduce to you 4 Pines Draught or Kolsch Style Ale, a style of beer first brewed in Germany, the idea is that it’s warm fermented with ale yeast but conditioned at cold temperatures like a lager.

This hybrid has some nice fruity tones with lemon and lime in smell and taste.

The 4 Pines Yeti has been busy refining this into a fine product.



The different label design

Only 1.2 standard drinks at 4.6% this New South Wales brewed product just makes me love the brand even more.

During my research I noticed that there are x2 label designs for this beer, they both look the same except one has Kolsch on the front while the one I had was labelled draught, I will investigate whether there is a difference in the beer or if they just redesigned the label.

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment