Friday 19 January 2018

Last Rites: We Have a Forklift Xmas Bright Ale


Just when I thought Christmas was well and truly over I was proven wrong.

On a wander through a Hobart shopping mall I was mysteriously called into the local Cellarbrations Bottleshop, I wasn’t sure at the time why I was called in there but after skimming through the stock I found something…

We Have a Forklift Xmas Bright Ale





The last one in stock, a Tasmanian made Christmas beer that I didn’t even know existed.

Of course, I bought it.

Back in the hotel room after it was chilled enough I cracked the can.

It tasted like Christmas had come back for a few more moments.

At 4.2% it was made from a variety of hops including chinook and centennial.

Information on this beer is scarce so I don’t have much to share.          

Rightfully named you would need a forklift to transport your cartons to the car.

Maybe they will make more this Christmas?

Cheers,


Dave


You'll need one of these!

No comments:

Post a Comment