Wednesday 20 April 2016

Tun Bitter

This American supplied beer to Australia has been giving me nightmares.

The Dave’s Beers of the World seasoned drinking team selected this for our next session drinking beer, however it was all gone before I even got a taste.

The review I was given was pretty bad, that it was a bad beer and drinking in even small quantities results in severe headaches the following day.

Nevertheless I was still determined to try just one, it only comes in a 30 block, but I was able to get one to try.

It comes to our shores by Woolworths, who have BWS and Dan Murphy’s – the main stores that sell it.

At first glance it looks like a beer, very pale in colour, it doesn’t have much of a noticeable smell either.

The taste is where my nightmares begin, it taste reminds me of fake beer, it is weak and watery.

It left a bad taste in my mouth.

That is all I have to say…

Cheers,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment