Sunday 11 January 2015

Dave's BotW Introduction

Hello,


My name is David Claridge. 
Cheers!
I'm an Australian with a passion for writing. I also have a passion for drinking beer. I have decided to combine my two interests the best way I know how. I want to share my experiences while sampling beer from across the world. Starting from my island state of Tasmania to sharing my Japanese drinking experiences from living there for two years, and my journeys around Australia. 


Two-Litre German Beer Glass
Hopefully you can find the blog posts to be informative and encouraging to want to try the various ales, lagers, stouts etc. and the best places I have found to sample them. In return, please comment and share your experiences, did I get something right, wrong, or is there something you want me to sample (strongly encouraged). 

I would like to make it clear to always drink responsibly and have a good time. I may seem like a pisshead, but I make time for other things that don’t involve alcohol. Happy Drinking!

Tokyo, Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment