Monday 3 December 2018

Crown Lager Summer Reserve



Crown are once again experimenting with a different flavour, this time releasing a ‘Summer Reserve’ called Crown Pale Lager.
Crown was originally brewed by CUB to commemorate the arrival of the Queen to Australia, I thought it was fitting that they release this beer on my latest trip to Victoria.


At 4.6% it is well rounded and comes in the classic Crown Lager shaped bottle, the label is a nice shade of blue.
I like getting Crowns to celebrate something, this one on first taste had all the hallmarks of Crown, it had a clean malt flavour and went down well.
While doing my research I couldn’t find many positive reviews about it which is unfortunate, most people commenting it lacked flavour.
It is a limited release and I think a good idea from CUB, I suggest you get one before they disappear.
Cheers,
Dave


No comments:

Post a Comment