Wednesday 17 April 2019

Easter 2019



Easter is almost here, these days instead of chocolate I’m usually watering at the mouth for the best tasting Easter beer… I still don’t mind some chocolate on the side though.



Easter beer isn’t really a thing yet, not like Christmas beer, so I look for beers that fall into a certain category.




Coming into our Winter in Australia the beer will likely be a dark one and to give it a bit more going for it the stout could have chocolate, vanilla or milk tones to it.

Favourites I have drummed on about before are Young’s Double Chocolate Stout and T-Bone Choc-Milk Stout.



There are quite a few stouts available that fall into these criteria, I will need to start trying the lot.



In the meantime, I suggest the best way for you my fellow beer drinkers to enjoy Easter is to get a standard chocolate rabbit, break the head off, fill it with the dark beer of your choice and bottoms up.

At least that’s what I’ll be doing over the weekend.

Happy Easter everyone.

Cheers,

Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment