Wednesday 29 August 2018

Hound Dog Lager



A fun trend for venues is to have their own beer, this is something I’m very fond of.

Recently I visited Cataract on Paterson in Launceston because I wanted to sample their own beer and cooking my own steak on a hot stone.

I also wanted to have one of their mega desserts, but I didn’t get that far this time.



Hound Dog Lager is Cataract’s exclusive beer, available on tap and in a stubby.

Brewed by Little Rivers, a well-known Tasmanian Craft Brewer they have produced a fun new beer that is a compliment to the intriguing restaurant.

It has a “straw like colour and a light body that finishes with a delicate bitterness”

If you dine there and enjoy it you can even get takeaways.

I recommend you head to Cataract on Paterson and try some of their unique experiences yourself, including the beer.

Cook your own steak on a hot stone

Cheers,

Dave  

No comments:

Post a Comment