Monday 26 March 2018

Hop Nation Jedi Juice Neipa


Well, it feels like I’ve been to a galaxy far, far away and have just returned.

It has been a while between posts but I don’t want to keep any secrets from you.

A couple of years ago I discovered that an Australian craft beer company made a Star Wars themed beer along the lines of Imperial something with a stormtrooper on the can, it was all sold out by the time I found it, I was determined to strike next time something like that surfaced.

The moment a local craft beer stockist advertised Hop Nation’s Jedi Juice I was quick to get some. 

This beer will make you feel like a Jedi!

An image of Princess Leia on the can holding a blaster on a green background makes it obvious what theme it is…

… I have to admit, I didn’t realise the significance of the green backdrop until after I posted the picture to the Facebook page. It’s an outline of Yoda’s head.

If you get the chance to find and drink this beer and you are a Star Wars fan then well done, this limited release is an amazing piece of art, it was made for a festival in 2017 and made again due to popular demand. 

Darth Vader approves of this

This is the beer’s profile directly from Hop Nation’s website.

“Hazy, juicy and with a citrusy hop aroma – finishing off with intense flavour and a great mouthfeel. Featuring Riwaka, Nelson Sauvin, Citra and Mosaic hops – this beer will bring out the Jedi in everyone. Unified and unfiltered, the Jedi Juice pours quite hazy in the glass with a bright orange colour.”

Weighing in at 7.1% this was a pleasure to drink.

Hop Nation still has a link to order it by emailing them at info@hopnation.com.au.

Cheers,

Dave



No comments:

Post a Comment