Wednesday 1 February 2017

Matso's Lychee Beer

Before Christmas last year I sampled a mango beer, it wasn’t that good, but I did recommend Matso’s if you are ever wanting to have a mango beer.


I’ve recently discovered that Matso’s also have another fruit flavoured beer, lychee.

For those of you who are unfamiliar with lychee I’ll share what I’ve learned from a google search: It is a tropical fruit native to provinces in China, now cultivated around the world, you don’t eat the hard outside but instead the white fleshy pulp inside.

It has a unique sweet flavour and in my opinion has been infused with Matso’s beer very well.

While drinking it I would get caught up in the amazing sweet taste and had to keep reminding myself that this was a beer, it was a pleasurable experience and I suggest you try it for yourself.

Another great beer!


Matso’s is a brewery in Broome which has Asian history – hence the Asian influences in their beers.

Cheers,
Dave




No comments:

Post a Comment