Monday 21 September 2015

F#cking Hell

It actually exists!
Would you believe me if I told you that there is a place in Austria called Fucking?

Would you still believe me if I told you that there is a beer named after Fucking called Fucking Hell?







Welcome to Fucking
Fucking is the name of the place where the beer is named, even though it is actually brewed in Germany. Hell is the German word for pale.

This 4.9% pilsner is sold internationally, I know because I got onto a craft beer distributor in Japan and ordered this beer as often as I could.




F#cking hell this is a good beer!

This beer is meant to have been on sale in Australia since 2011 but I have been unable to find it since I returned from Japan in 2014.
Drink beer!

The creators were able to get the name of the beer approved, obviously the beer is named after a real place and the German word for pale but you and I both know that you can have a lot of fun with a beer named Fucking Hell.

Bloody tourists, haha
The locals of Fucking have had the signs to their town stolen on numerous occasions.






“Between Heaven and Hell there are good things here on Earth” Fucking Hell Official Website
Fucking Hell that's a lot of beer...

Fucking Hell is made under the German Purity Law which I have talked about with Becks in a previous post. Its only ingredients are hops, yeast, water and malt.

Here is some music to listen to while you are drinking it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6OFVMdkdHw
I really like this beer!

Try some Fucking Hell for yourself and then wash your mouth out – with more beer!

Cheers

Dave


Please drink and curse responsibly!

No comments:

Post a Comment