Saturday 16 March 2019

Hahn Ultra Crisp


Not everyone can enjoy beer, unfortunately people have intolerances and issues with things that go into beer.

I was once asked if there was a gluten free beer, and I felt bad knowing that I couldn’t give a definitive answer.

I’m glad to announce that a brewery has stepped up and made a gluten free beer.





Hahn Ultra crisp has arrived in a flashy green bottle and has given hope to many.

Brewers yeast, wheat and barley are the main reasons most beers don’t make the cut, an essential part of the process.

Hahn overcomes this by using rice to create a low carb reasonably strong product.

On tasting it had the hallmarks of a Hahn Super Dry, it was nice to drink, I give it my thumbs up.

I only hope other breweries take note and do something like this, find ways to make beer enjoyable for everyone.

Cheers,

Dave





No comments:

Post a Comment